Friday, September 13, 2013

The Latest take on the Challenge Rivals 2

I was blown away by this episode. And sad because I feel like Diem deserved to be in the final more than any of those other girls and I don't get why CT and Wes didn't save her ass.Was it because they have issues with her partner Aneesa? Was it pressure from other players ?Or was it fear?
Maybe just maybe CT realized his true feelings for Diem. Figuring out that the person is meant for you can be a really scary thing.
I am happy that CT and Wes made it to the final but I really question their judgement.
As for the other people playing the game they are the fakes not Diem.Diem to me is the southern girl with the heart of gold. CT is the bad boy who doesn't want to admit that maybe the bad boy is finally about to be reformed by his southern belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment